To provide WEN Greater Philadelphia members and guests with an hour to focus on the benefits and practice of mindfulness in both the workplace and other aspects of their lives. WENGP is thrilled to welcome back Julie Bloom to be our guest speaker. Set aside this hour, block out distractions and regroup with us.
More and more workplaces are embracing mindfulness as a tool:
- develops leaders who are more emotionally intelligent, empathetic and inclusive
- enables people to better manage stress, be less reactive and be more present
- increases person-to  person interaction and sustainability to focus
- takes a wider perspective and respond with clarity under pressure
Join your energy industry peers for this virtual presentation, during which you will:
- Learn to shift your thoughts for a more positive outcome
- Connect with your own feelings and needs, and listen to the feelings and needs of others
- Cultivate empathy for a point of view that differs from your own
- Authentically and respectfully ask to have your needs met
- Drop judgment and criticism from your communication
- Develop skills to create more trust, cooperation, and collaboration.
To provide Greater Philadelphia WEN members and guests with an hour to focus on the benefits and practice of mindfulness in both the workplace and other aspects of their lives.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 9599 2799